- 2-Port HDMI KVM Switch: The UGREEN KVM switch lets you control 2 computers with just the 4K display and a set of controls (mouse and keyboard). It’s a great expansion for workstations, office, or anywhere between computers.
- 4-Port USB Hub: This USB HDMI switch box comes with 4 USB ports, allowing you to connect a keyboard and mouse set, along with two high-speed 480Mbps USB 2.0 ports.
- High Definition Video Output: The HDMI KVM switch supports high definition images and supports a maximum resolution of up to 4K @ 30Hz, compatible with 1080P @ 60Hz. The adapter supports video and audio at the same time.
- Good compatibility: Windows 10/8/7 / XP / Vista (32/64-bit), Mac, Linux, Sun Solaris, DOS, Win3, WinNT, Netware and Unix. The HDMI USB switch also separately supports HDMI 2-in-1 switch and 4-port USB sharing switch. Can be used with PS4 PlayStation 3, Xbox One, DVD and TV to video switch adapter.
- Plug and Play: no need for power supply or software. The HDMI KVM switch has a buzzer alert function, and there is a quick tone after each hotkey switch. You can also turn off the beep by pressing the hotkey. To use the keyboard hotkey switch, the keyboard must be connected to the USB 1.1 Type-A ports.