- USB male A to RJ45 female ethernet adapter connects your computer or tablet to a router,modem or network switch for network connection.
- A good solution for adding a standard RJ45 port to your Ultrabook, notebook, or Macbook Air for file transferring, video conferencing, gaming, and HD video streaming..
- Full 10/100 Mbps fast Ethernet performance over USB 2.0’s 480 Mbps bus, faster and more reliable than most wireless connections. Link and Activity LEDs. USB powered, no external power required..
- Supported features include Wake-on-Lan (WoL), Full-Duplex (FDX) and Half-Duplex (HDX) Ethernet, Crossover Detection, Backpressure Routing, Auto-Correction (Auto MDIX). Supports IPv4/IPv6 protocols and 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX networks..
- Compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OSX 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10, Linux kernel 3.x/2.6, and Chrome OS. Does not support Windows RT, Android, Wii or Wii U..
Ugreen USB 2.0 to 10/100Mbps Ethernet Network Adapter, with a
USB slot on back, gives you true 10/100 Mbps network access and
connects your PC to any Ethernet network through any USB port.
Hot swappable and compatible with both USB 1.1 and 2.0 hardware,
it works conveniently with desktop and notebook PCs.