- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fast start-up, loading and file transfers. A400 has a 7mm form factor to fit in a wider array of systems. It’s ideal for slimmer notebooks and in systems with limited available space
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement
- Capacity: 120/240/480/960GB, Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0. 480GB — 500MB/s Read and 450MB/s Write
Solid-state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading and transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a latest gen controller for read and write speeds up to 500MB/s and 450MB/s¹, this SSD is 10x faster than a traditional hard drive¹ for higher performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking and an overall faster system.
Also more reliable and durable than a hard drive, A400 is built with Flash memory. There are no moving parts, making it less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. It is also cooler and quieter, and its shock and vibration resistance which makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices.
A400 is available in multiple drive form factors and capacities from 120GB–960GB² to give you all the space you need for applications, videos, photos and other documents. You can also replace your hard drive or a smaller SSD with a drive big enough to hold all your files.